Our programming covers Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. We offer:
- Pre-scheduled tours The cost for general admission is $8 per scout. If a program/activity is scheduled, the cost is a minimum of $9 per scout depending on the program/activity.
- Troop meetings plus tour Troop meetings can be held in our classroom, which holds approximately 32 people.
Afterwards, the scouts can tour the exhibits. Cost is $8 per person.
- Merit Badge Programs A regular schedule of merit badge programs is held for Scouts. See below for upcoming programs.
- Special Events We look for opportunities to hold special events for Boy Scouts and are open to suggestions from troop leaders or parents.
- Private Merit Badge Programs Troops can schedule private merit badge programs with a minimum number of 8 scouts required to hold the program. We can accommodate approximately 30 scouts at one time. Please contact us for pricing and scheduling. A physical badge is not included. Currently, we offer the following programs to choose from: Emergency Preparedness, Weather, Oceanography, Astronomy, Environmental Science, and Electricity.
Boy Scout Merit Badge Programs
Saturday November 18
Scouts can earn the Oceanography Merit Badge by attending this interactive program. Learning is through group presentation, technology and traditional book and paper. There are prerequisites for this program. Click here to view them. Pre-register by Friday, November 10 by calling 814-938-1000 or e-mailing email@example.com. Cost is $20 and includes snack and free time on the exhibits.
Are you interested in hosting one of our interactive badge programs? We can work with your group to organize a fun filled day that includes snacks and free time on the exhibits. Schedule today by calling 814-938-1000 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.